We provide a complete array of services to keep your pet healthy and happy. Our wellness plans are designed to prevent disease and prolong the lives of your companion animals. We strive to prevent illness whenever possible. Early diagnosis of an illness can lead your pet to a longer, healthier life.
Since our pets age quicker than us, regular exams are important to allow your veterinarian to evaluate your pet‘s overall health and become aware of any problems before they become serious illnesses. Our wellness plans include a comprehensive physical exam; internal parasite testing; heartworm and flea control; vaccination program; spay and neuter services; and specialized blood tests for all stages of life.
- Annual physical examination, annual vaccinations and booster vaccinations
- Annual bloodwork, blood parasite testing and Intestinal parasite testing
- Senior pet care-preventatives,supplements and palliative care for senior pet conditions
- Spay and Neuter-cats, dogs,rabbits
- Soft Tissue Surgery-many masses and tumors can be removed and treated while they are small to prevent recurrance
- Microchips- can be provided in the office while you wait, this is the best option for your pet’s safe return if they are lost or stolen
- Digital radiography